Tweet About Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thanks Coach


My son's rec basketball team made the final four for their league!! They won the first 2 playoff games and the championship game is on Saturday! They are playing the number one team in the league and it will be tough competition, but the boys are awesome and I am sure they will have a great game. The coaches for the team were great and to show our appreciation, my husband asked me to make a card for each of them. I made identical cards and they came out are just too cute!! I used my son's number on the little jersey and tried to make the character look like him.  The colors really stood out on the pretty green paper. Can't wait to give the cards to them after the game on Saturday.

Panda Hugs!
J-



Cartridges used:
Player and Hoop - Everyday Paper Dolls
Basketball - Best of 2008 
Sentiment - Printed from computer and punched with Recollections scallop punch
I am entering this card into the following challenge:

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for joining my challenge this week. Congratulation to your son that is fantastic they made it to the final four! That is so thoughtful of you to make these cards for the coaches they are so adorable. The embossing is a great detail. Karen

    ReplyDelete