Tweet About Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 12, 2012

Close to My Heart

I finally decided it is time to take my scrapping to the next level!! I am very excited to announce that I am now a Close to My Heart Consultant. I hope that you will take a moment to check out my snazzy new website. AND I would LOVE for you to join me in this new (ad)venture! Since many of you know I am obsessed with all things Cricut, you may be intrigued by the CTMH March promotion. For the month of March, when you sign up to be a CTMH Consultant, you get the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and stamping set FREE!!! There has never been a better time to join, so I hope you'll take a look at all there is to offer. I look forward to posting my first projects for you and am so happy you can join me as I embrace the culture of Close to My Heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment