|The completed wall!!|
The wall was painted light gray first, and then the dark gray was used to create the bricks. We used sponge brushes that were the width of the brick height which was a very helpful tool. The beginning of the process went VERY slowly, but gradually, we built the wall up and were able to fill it entirely. I had considered distressing the bricks out at at the edges, but when I tried, I wasn't happy with it, so I finished filling in the entire wall instead! I included a couple of pics of the process below...I will be adding vinyl graffiti to the wall and will be adding a number of other touches that I will post as soon as I finish the project!
|After about 6 hours of work|
|After a day and a half of work|