Fantabulous Cricut Monday Design Challenge #82 and the Crazy About Cricut Monster Mash Challenge, SO...I went literal this one (based on the Fantabulous description), but blinged him up a bit...here is my recipe for this cute little guy:
- Monster - cut at 6" from the Best of 2010 Cartridge, but originally on Mini Monsters (4th monster on the top row)
- For the medium and dark Purple paper I used Canvas Home Basics 3 lb scrap pack
- I flipped the monster over to the side without all of the scoring and cut off one horn
- Instead of using both eyes, I used one to match the song!
- I cut the eyes and fangs using the scraps I had left over from the apple goodie bag I made the other day.
- For the hand in his mouth - Forever Young Cricut Cartridge - Gloves cut at 2" on Shadow feature
- I used the notch for the glove design to fold the hand under the monster's mouth layer - this made it look like he has the hand sticking out of his mouth! Love that part :)
- I thought it would be funny to write delicious on here - I used Graphically Speaking and cut it from the yellow paper in the scrap pack at 1"- Image28 using the Type feature
- Finally, I glittered him up using Stickles in Stardust for the word delicious and in lavender for his cute little wings
Other contests I have entered with this project include:
The One Stop Craft Challenge