Today's post is not a new project. I have decided to try something new to explore more of the members of the Cricut crafting community! The Link Up Love Party with K Andrew seems to be a fantastic way to do just that! I sent my son to school today with his snack for lunch in this adorable bag and he came home so excited that everyone started singing the "Purple People Eater" song when they saw it. I even had a good friend tell me her son and another boy were talking about how cool my son's bag was at lunch today!! I thought this Halloween inspired project would be great for the Link Up, so I am sharing him again. The hand sticking out of his mouth just cracks me up!! If you'd like to know how I made him, just click back to my previous post and all of the info is waiting for you.
Now, it is your turn to join in the fun! Join the Link Up and meet some new crafters along the way. Maybe you will get an idea or two also! Here's how you participate:
- Link Up Party runs from Tuesday 10/18 to Tuesday 10/25. Winners announced 10/31 *Grab my blinkie and post on your blog's sidebar
- You must be a follower of the Getting Cricky blog
- Create a new blog post that is titled Link Up Love Party with K Andrew. In your post, you must mention that the link up love party is a way to get to know each other and find new blog inspiration, mention Getting Cricky with a link back to it
- Post your favorite project that you've done in your blog post THAT HAS TO DO WITH HALLOWEEN!! That could be a card, layout, treat holder or decoration, anything halloween related.
- Copy and paste the link up code from Getting Cricky into your blog post so the Inlinkz will show up on your blog
- Place the Getting Cricky blinkie on your page
- Spread the word so everyone can join in!
- You must visit, follow, and comment on the 5 people before you AND the 5 people after you in the Inlinkz. It would be fantastic if you would visit as many as you can--maybe everyone? If you are one of the first 5 then you will need to blog the ones before you and a few more after--as long as it's a minimum of 10 near you in the link up tool/gadget
- If you do not do the above your link will be deleted, because it's just not fair to those who work so hard linking up and showing love to the ones on the list.