Tweet About Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pemberley On the Go Flower Card




Good Morning!! I'm so happy to be guest blogging for Cricut is Close to my Heart again today. I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July!

Today, I have a card I created using the CTMH Workshops On the Go Pemberley Kit. This was something I had my eye on for awhile before I decided I HAD to have it. The cool blues and yellows in this pack complement each other beautifully, and I love the big flowers and the sweet embellishments it comes with.

The card base for this project is Outdoor Denim card stock and was cut at 6" x 12" and scored at 6" to create a 6" x 6" square card. The next square layer is Desert Sand card stock and was cut to 5 3/4" x 5 3/4". I attached this layer using dimensionals to give the card a little pop.

Then, I attached the scalloped rectangle. This was created using the <Rctngle2> button on the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge cut at 4 1/4". You can find this cut on page 54. I attached the smaller 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" square on top of that. This was cut from one of the Pemberley duos papers. Both of these elements were added using the Bonding memories broad tip glue pen.

Cut the left side off the rectangle to keep it from showing from behind the square
Next, I added the vertical blue strip cut from Pacifica card stock at 2" x 6". Over this, I added a 4" <Circle1> cut from Art Philosophy. This image is on page 21of the booklet. The circle was added using dimensionals as well. I sponged the edges of the circle with the Olive Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad using the round sponge.

Finally, I used the dimensionals to add the big flower that I cut from the Pemberley duos paper using the fabulous micro-tip scissors. I also sponged the flower with the olive ink. I finished the card with bitty opaque pearl adhesive gems for a pretty touch.

You can see the added dimension from this angle...and the cute bitty pearls

The Pemberley Workshop on the Go Kit contains all of the paper and embellishments you will need to complete this project! I hope you like the card and that you'll try to make one on your own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment