Tweet About Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 27, 2012

Exciting News

Yesterday, I promised some exciting news and here it is...


I received the Liebster Blog Award from Jill at Jaihart who is a fantastic blogger with so many creative ideas. She always puts an innovative spin on her projects and you never know what new and exciting idea she will inspire you with. One of my favorite features on her blog is the Sundays are Lovely link up. This allows bloggers to get more exposure and to find new and interesting blogs to follow that they wouldn't otherwise have found! So considering Jill's excellent taste and innovation, I am so flattered to have gotten this award from her.

The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are unclear but as Jill shared "the word translates from German as "darling" or "beloved." It's given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to generate some traffic for them.  Such a great idea!!

Here are the guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award

1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to him or her.

2. Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.

3. Post the award on your blog

4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!

Here are the 5 blogs I'm giving this award to:


1. Jessica from Cricut After Dark -  I recently discovered her blog and am so happy I did! Like me, Jessica uses the Cricut to enhance her fabulous projects. Her creativity jumps right off the screen and her posts are thoughtful and witty!


2. Ildi at The Craftin Mama - Ildi's designs are GORGEOUS! I often find myself browsing thorough her blog posts in awe of the attention to detail in every one of her stunning creations!

3. Amy from Stuck Under a Baby - Amy is an old friend from college and is lovely! Her blog is witty thoughtful and refreshing and I love to read about all of her fabulous anecdotes. Like many mommies out there, she truly is a superwoman!!

4. Stephanie at For Your Inspiration - Stephanie uses beautiful and unique photos to inspire crafters' design challenge entries. Her design team is fantastic and give you great ideas about what to do for your projects!

5. Loving Scrapper 101 - She has many diverse projects that are inspirational. I love that she doesn't always do the same thing. Her layering is fantastic and her borders are simple and elegant.


CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!
Panda Hugs and Kisses XOXO
J-

UPDATE: Just a note: While I love Michelle from Michelle's Crafty Creations' blog, she had already received the award from Jill!! (Losing my mind). So I updated my awards to reflect a new choice so we can spread the love around!!

5 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! Thank you for your nice comments! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I truly feel sooooo special and honored to be chosen for this fantastic award. Thank you. I don't think you know how much this means to me. Being honored for something I love to do is a dream and it is all of you who inspire me.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thanks for that wonderful thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your award, and thanks for stopping by Suburban Prairie Homemaker!

    Ann @ Suburban Prairie Homemaker
    http://www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank you for this wonderful award!! I am honored by what you said about me! Hug's to you my friend and bloggin sister!!

    Ildi-The Craftin Mama
    www.thecraftinmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete