Tweet About Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cricut Wild Card Cartridge Review

Hello all! Sorry to have been away for so long, but with grades due at the end of the school marking period and Thanksgiving with the family, things around the house have been hectic.

Since it's been a while, today seems like an EXCELLENT day to start my new "Review Day" feature! From time to time, I will review something new and exciting that I have added to my crafting repertoire. You may have noticed that I LOVE the Cricut Wild Card cartridge. This is my current go to cartridge for all things card related.  I love that you do not have have to measure and cut to gt perfect cards every time.

My favorite cards on the cartridge are the "doily" and "pinwheel" cards. These are buttons 21 and 20 if you number your booklets starting at the first image.

Mixing and matching with the sentiments is very easy, but you have to play with the sizes. For example, the "doily" card is cut at 5 1/4" on fit to page using an 8 1/2 x ll" piece of card stock, but the "wish" sentiment had to be cut at 13" to fit properly!  Keeping an info card in the cartridge box can be helpful so you do not have to repeatedly remeasure these components.

Below, you will find just a few of the many cards I have created with this cartridge. Most of these have been featured on by blog!! Hope you come back again soon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment