Tweet About Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'm Back!

I feel as though I have been away from my blog forever! It has been crazy here at the Panda household, but things are finally getting back to normal. As I have said before, I am a teacher, and I am also the yearbook adviser. I was working on a very difficult end of year yearbook deadline and couldn't stop to "smell the roses" for even a moment. When I finally finished that, my body decided it would be a fabulous time to get very sick for a little while. This past week, I finally started feeling better but had to finish preparing for Cubby's basketball birthday bash! We had the party today and it was a blast. The kids had a great time and Cubby loved it!! I will post pics of the party favors shortly because they were too cute not to share. I know I missed a couple of holiday card posts as well, so you can be sure that as soon as I can create them, I will share them!! Have a wonderful week and talk to you soon!!
BIG Panda Hugs!
J-
Glitter Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment